Tell us the occasion and we'll help you find the right meal:
An Occasion to Remember
- Ginger Infused Marlborough Salmon
- Ruby Roasted Pears
- Lemon Herb Fritters with Goats Cheese
- Day Boat Snapper with Vanilla Fennel and Clam Espuma
Lunch with Friends
- Chermoula Marinated Chicken
- Summer Shrimp Salad
- Mushrooms & Beans with Sour Cream Lime Dressing
- Asparagus, Spinach & Lemon Risotto
- Roast Scampi Tails, Cured Ham, Kumera Gnocchi, Parsnip Puree and Butter Sauce
- Lamb Tagine
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken with Spring Onion Mash
- Pad Thai
- Cote De Boeuf A La Grandmere
Find the perfect meal and the perfect wine for any occasion.
Mushrooms & Beans with Sour Cream Lime Dressing
This simple and elegant salad has only a few ingredients; but the punch is in the dressing. Serve along side a perfectly grilled chicken breast for an easy afternoon meal if it’s the end of hectic day, just increase the portion size and serve with a generous helping of toasted bruchetta and your favorite glass of wine.
1 Tbsp olive oil
24 swiss brown or button mushrooms
1 clove garlic, crushed
150g green beans, trimmed
125g rocket or arugula leaves
Parmesan cheese savings, to serve
½ cup sour cream
1 Tbsp lime juice
2 tsp finely grated lime rind
1 Tbsp water
Sea salt and cracked black pepper
Add the oil and mushrooms to a non stick frying pan, over medium heat. Cook for 4 minutes or until the mushrooms are golden and softened slightly. Add the garlic and beans; cooking until tender. This should take no more than a minute or so. Remove the mixture, set aside and keep warm.
To make the dressing, combine the sour cream, lime juice, lime rind, water, salt and pepper. To serve, toss the mushroom and bean mixture with the rocket. Spoon over the dressing and top with parmesan shavings.