Bankhouse Sauvignon Blanc

Bankhouse Sauvignon Blanc

The name Bankhouse dates back to the early 1840's and was a pioneering sheep station. Today, it is home to our vineyard which lies near the confluence of the Wairau & Waihopai Rivers in Marlborough.

We're sorry - this wine is no longer being made. For sales enquiries, please Contact Us. See our current wines here.